SEARCH | SITE MAP | CONTACT | HELP
"On air. On sea. On land. Still the Internet's greatest wargame simulation."
- First, check the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Getting started as a player:
- Getting a client:
- Check out "clients". There's clients for just about any major platform. You'll need a client to connect to an Empire server.
- Having trouble getting your client to work? Contact the author of the client. Failing that, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The website:
- How to play:
- Commands in the game:
- Check out the online info pages.
- If you're totally stumped, ask the deity in the game you are playing in by sending a telegram to country zero, i.e. "telegram 0". DON'T announce your problems to the world in the game as it will mark you as a newbie player and you will be invaded.
- Post your question to the Usenet newsgroup rec.games.empire.
- Any other issues, e-mail email@example.com.